WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2016 by Grammy award-winning songwriter, Carla Marie Williams, Girls I Rate are a non-profit organisation striving to celebrate, empower and advocate for girls and young women in the music and other creative industries. We push for female representation, recognition and gender equality.
We are looking for a highly skilled, part time Brand Partnerships Assistant to help bring in and manage new and existing partnerships/sponsorships. The candidate must be confident enough in the role to lead on partnerships management with little supervision.
You will drive and manage the sustainability and development of the GIR brand by:
- Consistently strategising the direction of the overall GIR brand alongside upper management
- Brainstorming, proposing and implementing innovative brand strategies across GIR which encourage brand loyalty, expansion and amplified visibility
- Actively seeking, researching, outreaching, creating and successfully acquiring funding and brand opportunities which align with GIR and commercial brands that would support and sponsor events and projects
- Tactically negotiating and utilising partnership opportunities to achieve GIR brand goals
- Ensuring all partnership and funding agreements and deliverables are adhered to by GIR
- Actively communicating updates across to founder and upper management
- Consistently assessing and protecting the health and reputation of the GIR brand
- Project costing for company, administration and deck updates using Canva
- Weekly research & outreach for funding opportunities
- Weekly research & Outreach for commercial sponsorship
WHO YOU ARE:
- Must be able to confidently use Canva, Microsoft packages, Dropbox, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Highly reliable and dependable
- Highly organised and proficient in admin
- Strong leadership skills
- Punctual and professional
- Can work independently
- Must have some general understanding of funding applications and how they work to support not for profit organisations
- Must have a clear understanding of GIR company mission & objectives & how to align that to acquire commercial brands & partnerships
Hours: 4HRS – 8HRS a week
(Mondays & Wednesdays are our core company days).
Youth Music, PRS Foundation.
To apply, please follow the below steps:
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of your email, please answer the following questions:
● We must fill this position urgently. How soon could you start?
● How many years experience do you have in this role?
● Are you able to work part-time?