#GETHEARD FUTURE HITMAKER COMPETITION – LIVE ONLINE FINAL
Time to get all the info on our #GETHEARD LIVE FINAL where winners will be announced 💥 Make sure you LOCK IN 👉 27TH JUNE 2021 @ 3PM. Our panel of top music industry A&Rs will hear your tracks, give feedback live and announce the winners!!
We’re also bringing you an exclusive introduction to our brand new A&R Advisor Kalpee, an incredible artist and co-founder of Therapy’s ‘The Island Stage‘, which GIR had the pleasure of being involved with earlier this year.
Our 2021 Judges
The top 10 applicants will be listened to by our panel of industry experts, who will decide the Top 3 songwriter and/or producers at our live online event on 27th June 2021.
• Tinie – Artist/writer & label owner, IMHOTEP
• Sheniece Charway – Artist Relations Manager, YouTube
• Safiya Lambie-Knight – Lead, Artist & Label Partnerships, Spotify
• Riki Bleau – Founder/Co-President, Since 93
• Michelle Escoffery – Songwriter/President of the PRS Members’ Council
• Davina Merchant – A&R and Creative Manager, Downtown Music
• Felix Howard – A&R Director, BMG
• Kalpee – Artist/co-founder ‘The Island Stage’
For those who submitted, here’s a recap of what’s on offer for our winners!
• #GETHEARD FUTURE HITMAKER bursaries powered by PRS Foundation & Spotify – 1st Place £3000, 2nd Place £2000, 3rd Place £1000
• Fully funded place on an ICMP Course
• 1 Month membership for The Qube
• Audio Technica Headphones
• GIR Merch
GIRLS I RATE X THE BEAT LONDON Radio Show
DON’T FORGET! Up until the live final, our Girls I Rate official DJs will be playing their favourite entries submitted to #GETHEARD on our radio show – “Girls I Rate” on The Beat London every Monday 7-9pm.
Make sure you tune in to see if your track is getting airtime and hear the latest, hottest tracks…
HOW WAS #GETHEARD 2021?
Thanks to everyone who entered #GETHEARD and attended our final, your presence made the event truly epic!
We’d be grateful if you could complete THIS SURVEY so that we can understand what our audience loves, and how to provide even better events in the future.