WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2016 by Grammy award-winning songwriter, Carla Marie Williams, Girls I Rate are a non-profit organisation striving to celebrate, empower and advocate for girls and young women in the music and other creative industries. We push for female representation, recognition and gender equality.
We’re looking for experienced stylists with established relationships within the industry, or talented, up-and-coming stylists who are looking to build their already impressive portfolio.
- Create mood boards
- Pull items from PR’s
- Create list of merch items needed for shoot and work with Creative Leader to ensure they are available on shoot
- Create credit list at the end of shoots
- Select models from GIR database for shoots
- Pair models for merch shoots based on brief
- Work with models to co-ordinate what they are able to bring to shoots
- Approve items models will be bringing (e.g. Are shoes clean, do jeans have rips in them?)
- Ensure clothing looks good on camera (on set)
- Ensure clothing & accessories used is cleaned and returned to the PR companies
- Provide creative direction on the shoot day
- Work with models to get their sizes and footwear sizes to forward to your PR companies and designers ahead of pulling
- Have the interns forward on invoices/ receipts after the shoot
This is an ad-hoc role. Payment and hours will be determined by project.
To apply, please follow the below steps:
- Please email your CV to email@example.com
- In the body of your email, please answer the following questions:
● How many years of experience do you have as a Stylist?
● Please link your Instagram to share examples of your work.