WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2016 by Grammy award-winning songwriter, Carla Marie Williams, Girls I Rate are a non-profit organisation striving to celebrate, empower and advocate for girls and young women in the music and other creative industries. We push for female representation, recognition and gender equality.
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our books, as our 2022 calendar is full of exciting events. Rates will be dependent on experience. We’re looking for professionals with over 2 years of experience or those who are up-and-coming and looking to build their already impressive portfolio.
- Filming events, photoshoots, music videos, live sessions
- Audio Mixdown
- Editing sessions
- Clips for social media
- Thumbnails for YouTube / Social Media
- Previous Experience with filming music content
- Fast Learner
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to pull together treatment / vision boards
- Self-starter with your own equipment and lighting Impressive film and editing skills
- Ability to deliver fast turnarounds and meet deadlines
- A natural talent and creative eye, whether it’s for events, shoots or music videos.
Payment will be related to experience and project budgets.
Hours will be determined by project.
To apply, please follow the below steps:
- Please email your CV to email@example.com
- In the body of your email, please answer the following questions:
● How many years of experience do you have as a Videographer?
● Do you have a portfolio/ website you can share?
● Please link your Instagram to share examples of your work.