Who we are:
Founded in 2016 by Grammy award-winning songwriter, Carla Marie Williams, Girls I Rate are a non-profit organisation striving to celebrate, empower and advocate for girls and young women in the music and other creative industries. We push for gender equality and opportunities for women in the music & creative industries.
We are looking for a highly-skilled, candidate with at least 5 years of experience at managerial level.
The role is part-time (10 –15 hours per week) and has a minimum commitment of one year.
The candidate must have knowledge of how to manage a team, run operations across music and creative projects, and oversee day-to-day running of all events and activations.
The role as Projects Manager within the organisation directly underpins the running of the business alongside Upper Management – they drive and manage the GIR Team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Honest and trustworthy
- Manages and oversees team activity
- Ensure internal deadlines are being hit
- Be the first point of contact for any internal issues which may arise
- Lead and/or assist with the resolution of both internal and external issues which may arise
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Have a deep understanding of the music industry
- Full understanding of GIR company
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operational performance
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g., employee conflicts)
To apply, please follow the below steps:
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of your email, please answer the following questions:
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Are you able to start immediately?
- Are you available to work part-time?